Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mengenali ISLAM..

                                                           

                                                                             



   I am a Muslim, but only by name
When it comes to practicing, what a shame!
I go to friends and relatives in suit and tie
It's alright if I occasionally lie
Yes I practice, BUT when it suits me
Or more to the point, when it pleases society.
If I show my ankles, they'll point and laugh
They'll think it's too short and reckon I'm daft.
If I trim my moustache and grow the beard
They'll reckon I'm a fanatic or something weird.
If I wear the sunnah I'll get great reward
But the Kuffaar will look down on me, that I can't afford.
Yes I'm a Muslim, but only by name
I make excuses which I admit are rather lame.
Yes I'm a sane man and I'm on the right track
Who am I kidding, I feel like a right jack!
To hide my inferiority complex I protest it's unimportant
Though my heart screams to tell me I'm a blatant fraudulent
The best thing is no-one can hear what's going on inside
People think I've got it made and with my life I'm satisfied.
But I'm afraid this is a fable and it's a pure deception
I have no peace of mind but this I daren't even mention.
If I remain ignorant it's OK, 'cos then I don't have to practice
Yes I'm conniving and these are baseless evil tactics.
But I read the Kalima and I think I have Imaan
I can't help my attitude - I was placed in a Kufrstaan.
Yes I'm a Muslim, but only by name
And with my precious life I'm playing a foolish disastrous game!

A little Muslim from Palestine
 I’ll always be a contender
 Yes I know my bones are very tender
 And by Allah you won’t see me surrender
 Look at my eyes/ you’ll see no butterflies
My home is filled with cries …….due to all the lost lives
But I swear by Allah I’ll never compromise
I’ll still throw the stones even with my broken bones 
Why can’t I hear from you, don’t you have any phones?
Yes I forgot, you’re not on the chase, try it out and put your self in my place
Soon I’ll return to my lord, the one that deserves every grace
Oh you don’t have to worry because of me you’ll find no trace
You could have sent me at least one dinner plate
I guess it is my fate 
It really is to late, why did you wait
And la ilaha ill Allah is my mate











Brulah islam pda nama yg btul... 






===============================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment